A favorite treat used and sold at The Miller’s Table Cafe at home at Maine Grains
An extra large batch to share with friends – or stock the pantry. Gluten and soy free and low in sugar.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Warm the maple syrup and the coconut oil until the coconut oil is melted
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Spread on a cookie sheet that is either lightly sprayed with oil or lined with parchment paper
- Bake 20-25 minuets, stirring every 5-10 minutes to make sure it does not overcook
- Let cool on the cookie sheet, then store in an airtight jar
- *At the Miller’s Table Cafe at Maine Grains we use ‘black cocoa’ making this granola taste like a cross between Nutella and Oreo cookies – but with far less sweet. Dutch cocoa, or any cocoa on hand will also work.
- This granola is divine on Greek yogurt parfaits, atop ice cream – or all by itself!
Course: Breakfast, Dessert, Side Dish, Snack