An easy quick bread made GF using our organic buckwheat flour – try for breakfast, snack or try pan frying a slice and top with a sprinkle of kosher salt!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all but the blueberries and toppings in a large bowl and mix carefully – do not over mix.
- Add blueberries and carefully fold into dough.
- Pour into a bread loaf pan lined with parchment paper (or greased with vegan butter or oil)
- Cover the pan with foil – this will keep any exposed blueberries from burning.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 60 minutes.
- Add toppings when bread is cool and/or sliced.
Course: Breakfast, Main Dish topped with fruit, Side Dish, Snack