Not just for ‘cheese and crackers’ this recipe transforms the ordinary into the delectable! Try the crackers in lieu of toast with your morning eggs, for lunch with a variety of vegetables and spreads…good with hummus, roasted veggies, peanut butter, apples, goat cheese, butter, honey, soup, guacamole, etc; and, of course, cheese!
An easy recipe, the trick is to make a thin dough and not over bake.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Mix all dry ingredients in mixer – except for flaked sea salt.
- Stir in oil and water until well mixed, let rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll out dough between two sheets of parchment paper until thin.
- Sprinkle with the flaked sea salt.
- Bake about 50-60 minutes – till golden brown.
- Let cool and then break into large pieces.
Serving size: 4.
There are many conversion charts if grams baffle you – though many sites warn that measurements are not an exact exchange (sifted gives a different measurement than non). This may be a good recipe, given its simplicity, to try that conversion.