A soft-no knead- dough – the whole grains will absorb the excess moisture during baking creating a moist bread perfect for any meal time.
Yield: 1419 g
Note: this recipe is in Grams, which are not often easy to translate into ounces/cups – try it and let us know your results!
- Scale dry ingredients into a large bowl. Prep bread pans (square for a round loaf or bread pans) with parchment paper. Sprinkle oats onto your work area surface.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well. Cut the butter into the dry mixture.
- Pour wet into dry and mix till just combined. Dough will be too soft to knead.
- Loaves scale 1.5 lb/680 g
- Turn dough onto oat covered surface and cover with more oats.
- Shape dough gently, press and roll into a round or into the loaf pan shape.
- Bake Rounds: 400 degrees (360 degrees for convection) 30-35 minutes
- Bake Bread Pans: 400 degrees (360 degrees for convection) 35-40 minutes
Course: Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner or Snack – top with butter, jam, PB, cheese, fruit, yogurt, whatever!