Originally from the Glenghorn Resort in Ingonish, N.S. – these scrumptious Oat Cakes were enjoyed by MG’s very own Amber while on her honeymoon. Now you too can enjoy them without making the trip! Great for breakfast and snacking, pack on your picnic or hike. Thanks to the Resort and to Amber!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients by hand.
- Moisten dough with water.
- Roll out thinly in saved oats and cut into squares.
- Place squares on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Options: Add fruit or nuts if you like, drizzle with real Maine maple syrup, substitute real Maine maple sugar, try substituting 1 cup of MG Ancient Grains for 1 cup of the MG Rolled Oats.