Can be assembled and frozen till ready to bake! Add 10 minutes to the bake time if frozen. Sounds too easy!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place fruit into a 9×9, or 9″, pie plate, toss with lemon juice and drizzle in the honey
- For the topping: in a medium bowl stir together the Oats, Buckwheat and brown sugar and spices
- Use a pastry blender and cut in the butter till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs
- Stir in the pecans and sprinkle all over the fruit
- Bake for 35 minutes or til the fruit is tender and the topping is golden.
- Enjoy room temperature with cream or ice cream.