Add a frosting and it becomes a wonderfully sweet bread treat!
Classic carrot cake like bread – try a buttercream frosting (seen above from the Miller’s Table) or lemon glaze, whipped cream and/or fresh fruit – for anytime of day or night.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl
- Mix sugar and oil then add the dry.
- Add eggs one at a time, lightly combine
- Stir in carrots and nuts
- Bake 50-60 minutes in an oiled loaf pan (or line with parchment). Let cool before slicing
- Add your favorite topping or just serve as is!
Course: Breakfast, Side Dish, Snack