Fast and reliable – and perfect as they are – or mix it up with a different flour or mix-ins as mentioned on Cat’s blog. Makes 9+/- brownies from an 8×8 pan
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees. Butter an 8×8 pan and sprinkle with cocoa powder to prevent sticking
- In a microwave safe bowl or a double boiler, melt the chocolate and the butter. Mix together with a rubber spatula till mixed and melted.
- Add sugar, mix. Stir in the eggs and the remaining ingredients till blended.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool fully before slicing and serving.