adapted from kamut.com – use our Kamut, Spelt, Buckwheat and Rolled Oats
Crackers for every occasion made from wholegrain goodness!
- Whisk the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Slowly fold in yogurt (or alternate wet ingredient) and honey or agave.
- Knead dough till just combined.
- Rub 1 tbsp of the olive oil onto the dough. Cover with plastic and let rest for a minimum of 1 hour or more.
- Rub the last of the olive oil onto the dough. Roll out onto parchment to less than 1/4″ thickness.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Transfer dough to a cookie sheet – you can score the dough with your design – squares, triangles, rectangles, etc. about 3″ in length.
- Bake for about 18 minutes. When done cool on a wire rack – do not leave in pan as they will continue to cook.
- Great for all occasions – dips and cheeses.
Course: Breakfast, Main Dish, Side Dish, Snack